Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SUMMER IS HERE (FINALLY!)

Photos by Carola Fingerhut

Top: Stradivarius (ss'11)
Short: Zara (old)
Belt: Zara (old)
Shoes: Carvela (ss'11)
Bag: See by Chloé
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


The weather is crazy. I've never seen a July as grey as this one in my life. August, however, started sunny... I truly hope this will continue, at least for those who start holidays this month. And although I still have a week to stay in Barcelona, I've started to think what I will put in my suitcase. Any idea?

El tiempo está loco. No he visto un julio tan gris en toda mi vida. Agosto, sin embargo, ha empezado bien... Esperemos que siga así, sobre todo para aquellos que ahora comenzamos las vacaciones. Y aunque a mí todavía me queda una semana para despedirme de Barcelona, ya estoy pensando qué llevaré en la maleta. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

8 comments:

  1. nice top!
    but this shoes shorten your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with Madzia, the shoes of this look and the last post shorten your legs, and you have a lot of qualities to take out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Madzia and Alecito... I'll consider your wise advice!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues al de Po le gustan tus botines chica.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeh! Yo no he dicho lo contrario! A mi también me gustan!!! Espero q no te haya sentado mal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaaaaaaaa Alecito! yo lo decía en plan broma!!!

    Besitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y a mí me encanta que comentéis en el blog chicas!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y a mi me encanta cuando actualizais!!!!

    ReplyDelete